On the map opposite are visible:
- the Tour de Vézelay (dark blue line),
- access routes (red lines) and stations (green markers),
- facilities along the routes (blue circles),
- information about culture & history (moss green circles)
More information about a route, facility or place becomes visible when you click on the relevant line or marker.
Information on the go:
- guide (1st edition, 2021), see below, also for updates.
- files to download on your smartphone:
> itinerary Tour de Vézelay:
- KML (Maps.me, Google Earth) (June 10, 2020)
- GPX (overige apps) (June 10, 2020)
> directions (PDF):
- Tour de Vézelay West (Vézelay - Le Chemin) (2021)
- Tour de Vézelay East (Le Chemin - Saint-Père) (2021)
- Tour de Vézelay North (Saint-Père - Vézelay) (2021)
Tip: this is a manual (PDF) to install KML/GPX-files on your smartphone.
Map updated on February 22, 2021.
You can drag the map and view the map in full screen.
Guide and pilgrim’s passport
The guide (1st edition) to the Tour de Vézelay has 44 pages, is in color, with maps, in a handy sleeve and costs € ** (** soon **, not including shipping).
The information about accommodation, shops, etc. is not included, but can be downloaded from: facilities.
The guide contains additional information about: pilgrimage routes to and from Vézelay, and the regional heritage.
The pilgrim’s passport to the Tour de Vézelay costs € 1 (not including shipping). Please order and use the pass only if you want to make the Tour as a pilgrim.
Tour de Vézelay guide.
Click the bottom right to open the guide in full screen.
Update 1st edition (2021):
- not yet.